Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Interview at the Brit Awards with Noel Gallagher

This is an interview with Noel Gallagher, the leader of the band Oasis. He talked about the respect they have got in America although they haven't had so many record sales as in England. They also talked about the legacy they have left in the United States. Noel said that he has seen shows of The Killers, an American band which has been influenced by Brit Pop, so he thinks that the legacy is less than in England, but it's still there

I recommend this video because I think that it's a very interesting interview

5 comments:

Ann said...

Strange that they've won an award that the Stones have never had.

ander said...

Interesting interview to the group leader of one of the best rock bands in the moment. However, the noise is poor.

irune said...

I don´t like this guy although I think that he is right when he said that in America you have to play the game. Anyway I think that if they don´t sell cds in America or anywhere it will be because people don´t like their music...

Marina said...

This is a good interview because he has to think the answers.
On the other hand I think that nowadays you can know if the people like a group only seeing how many cd´s has it sold.

mikel said...

I don´t really listen their music but anyway the interview is quite good. In my opinion to be respected it doesn´t mean that you have to sell CDs anywhere. All the people have different groups that they like. You can´t like to all of them.