Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The positive and negative impact of technology in my life.


Unlike a few years ago it can be said that our life is based on the technology. I am surprised when I see a child of 8 0 9 years with a mobile phone. When I was 9 I had no mobile phone, and if I asked my parents, they told me to stop dreaming, that I did not need one. But nowadays all children I see on the street has one and I give an account of how increasingly technology influences our lives. But is the technology as positive as we believe?

On the one hand I think the technology is positive because it is a new way to take advantage of our free time. I also believe that technology makes us work with less effort and also helps us to improve the performance of our work. In fact, thanks to technology, we have made progress in areas such as health, production, information, communication, which makes life much easier. Although I believe that above all mentioned earlier, the most positive feature of the tecnology is how in such a small period of time we have achieved what has not been able to secure in millions of years.

On the other hand technology is a complex matter that not everyone could understand. There is a great difficulty in adapting to technology by society. For our generation, technology is something that is part of our lives since we were a child, yet for our parents is something new to what they should get used to.
To sum up I believe that the technology is still in a process of development, but one thing is clear, that technology will continue to be the base of our lives in the future.

No comments: